Alaves are set to play hosts to Valencia at the Mendizorroza Stadium on Sunday in a La Liga fixture. Fixture: Alaves vs Valencia Tournament: LaLiga Santander 2020/2021 Leg 10 Date/Time: 00:00 GMT +4 23-th November Arena: Estadio de Son Moix (Palma de Mallorca) The match preview to the football match ALAVES vs VALENCIA in the Primera Division of Spain compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. W 0 - 1. My prediction is Draw or CA Osasuna. Basque outfit have lost four of their last five league games during a disappointing run of form. pic.twitter.com/kQoe6mbInb. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction CD Alaves vs Valencia Pro Soccer Tips CD Alaves vs Valencia. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction Alaves is in a similar form as the guest in the league table this season. Valencia CF – Pina: 1 Goal. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Deportivo Alavés's home and CA Osasuna's away games. Views: 889. Alaves managed to hold on despite having winger Edgar Mendez sent off in the first half. Valencia were emphatic 4-1 winners at home to Real Madrid prior to the international break and they are also the only team to inflict defeat on La Liga leaders Real Sociedad this season. Deportivo Alavés - Celta Vigo head to head game preview and prediction On the 04 April 2021 at 12:00 UTC meet Deportivo Alavés vs Celta Vigo in … ALA vs VAL Fantasy Prediction Goal-keeper. Score: 1-1. Match Time & Date: 06/03/2020. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Deportivo Alavés's home and CA Osasuna's away games. Valencia have been woeful in some of their recent away games and they could struggle again here. Back from international duty! They have lost their last two trips to Alaves 2-1, however. 28.11. Soria, Suarez, Rodriguez, Dakonam, Cabaco, Nyom, Arambarri, Maksimovic, Cucurella, Hernandez, Mata. Top Goal-scorer. Valencia, in an ideal world, should have been the favorites, but current form could very well mean this game ends in a draw. Real Madrid vs Valencia Prediction. For Alaves, Lucas Perez is a best price of 9/4 to score at any time with 888sport. Alaves vs Valencia prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21 Valencia will play Alaves on Sunday as the La Liga action returns following the international break. Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… For the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF on 22/11/2020 at 23:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. But Valencia know these are the games they need to be winning if they are to climb the table and while not quite fancied by the bookmakers they can claim another important three points. Valencia will be aiming to build on a thrilling 4-1 win over Real Madrid when they take on Alaves at Estadio Mendizorrotza on Matchday 10. Our team of experts use research based information and game expertise to predict match result as much as accurate as possible. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction & Match Preview Alaves form: 26 matches – 8 wins – 7 draws – 11 losses – 31 points. Valencia form guide in La Liga: L-L-L-D-W. Alaves manager Pablo Machin will be unable to call upon the services of winger Burgui and midfielder Pere Pons, who are both injured. Valencia. Alaves do have the capability to grab the points but with both the recent form and specially after the international break we are anticipating an … Valencia CF. Alaves vs Valencia: Prediction. 22 Nov 2020, CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 22 Nov 2020: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score In this match preview, I will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on my analysis of these two teams. Match Time:11/23/2020 04:00 Monday (GMT+8) Spanish La Liga -- Alaves VS Valencia. We only provide guide to top football events, matches and bookmakers.Read More, D Alaves vs Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips. Disclaimer : FootballExpert.com is not a betting website or a bookmaker. Getafe CF vs Sevilla. 19.12. Both teams to score has been set at 10/11 with Ladbroeks, Betfair, Paddy Power, 10Bet and Betway. Lucas Perez and Rodrigo Ely scored as they came from behind to beat Athletic Bilbao 2-1 in their most recent home game, while Perez scored their goal in a 1-1 draw at Leganes last time out too. All betting tips are given with different bookmakers comparison. Score Prediction: 2-1 Alaves. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction was posted on: November 16, 2020. W 0 - 1. Away from home, Valencia have a defensive approach. Sevilla vs Real Madrid. But on the pitch, Alavés or Valencia may excel. Eibar in actual season average scored 0.94 goals per match. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF Time: 23:00 Date: 22/11/2020 League: Spain La Liga. Expert Verdict: Valencia ended their poor run of form last time out and so make the trip to face Alaves with renewed confidence. Top-four hopefuls Valencia will be making a trip to Estadio Mendizorrotza to take on bottom-half side Alaves in a crunch La Liga clash on Friday night. Also Read: Roma vs Parma prediction, preview, team news and more | Serie A 2020-21, Roma vs Parma prediction, preview, team news and more | Serie A 2020-21. Valencia. Lucas Perez – Scored three goals in Alaves’ last four matches including the opener in each of their last two home wins. Sevilla vs Real Valladolid. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction and Preview. D 1 - 1. Los Che thumped Madrid 4-1 on home … Augsburg vs B. Monchengladbach Preview and Prediction Live stream Bundesliga 2021. Correct Score Prediction: Alaves 1-2 Valencia Match Time & Date: 22/11/2020. CD Alaves vs Valencia, Spain Primera Liga Soccer Predictions & Betting Tips, Match Analysis Predictions, predict the upcoming soccer matches, 1x2, Score, Over/Under, BTTS football predictions! Aleix Vidal (suspended) and Tomas Pina (injured) are definitely sidelined, and Roberto Jimenez is also likely to be sidelined. Joselu and Lucas Perez have formed a fine partnership up top for Alaves with 20 goals between them this season in La Liga. Alaves vs Valencia Live Stream, Predictions . Alaves – Pina: 1 Goal. I think this match can have over 2 goals today. Valencia are a difficult side to predict but they have had no problem locating where the goal is and they can play their part in a thriller at Alaves. Kevin Gameiro is 13/5 with 888sport for Valencia, while Dani Parejo can be backed at 15/4 with 888sport. Alaves vs Valencia Preview and Prediction Live stream LaLiga Santander 2020/2021. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction & Betting tips In the own Mendizorroza, Alaves takes on Friday night in the 27th round of LaLiga against Valencia. Winger Edgar Mendez is suspended. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. CD Alaves vs Valencia prediction. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction was posted on: March 2, 2020. My prediction is Draw or CA Osasuna. The Match Is Over. Sevilla vs Real Valladolid. Match Time:11/23/2020 04:00 Monday (GMT+8) Spanish La Liga -- Alaves VS Valencia. Alaves vs Valencia Match Predictions. Dani Parejo – Scored when these teams last met and also netted in the win against Real Betis – his seventh league goal of the season – as Valencia got back to winning ways last time out. LiveonScore News, 4 months ago 1 min read. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction. 05.12. Top-four hopefuls Valencia will be making a trip to Estadio Mendizorrotza to take on bottom-half side Alaves in a crunch La Liga clash on Friday night. Valencia got back to winning ways last time out, beating Real Betis 2-1 thanks to Kevin Gameiro and Dani Parejo’s goals. W 0 - 1. Adding 41 points, Valencia played 26 games in La Liga championship and currently occupies 7th position at the start of the match. Deportivo Alavés vs Sevilla FC Prediction 19.01.2021. Alaves vs Valencia Preview and Prediction Live stream LaLiga Santander 2020/2021. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. Valencia will play Alaves on Sunday as the La Liga action returns following the international break. Valencia got back to winning ways last time out and have an opportunity to get back on track for European qualification with a win in this game too. Valencia are a difficult side to predict but they have had no problem locating where the goal is and they can play their part in a thriller at Alaves. Preview: Valencia vs. Villarreal - prediction, team news, lineups Saturday's La Liga predictions including Sevilla vs. Barcelona Preview: ... Alaves vs. Celta Vigo - prediction, team news, lineups 3 Alaves vs Valencia Correct Score Predictions. Alaves vs Celta Vigo prediction, betting odds & free tips (04/04/2021) April 1, 2021 3:04 pm While the match between Osasuna and Getafe will most likely not be one of the more exciting games of the round, our free preview for this match can help you find the right bet. It was defender Cristiano Piccini who made the difference netting a stunning strike from outside the box in the fourth minute of the added time at Mestalla. Alaves vs Valladolid match is going to be held on 6-th February at Estadio Mendizorrotza (Vitoria-Gasteiz) ... Levante vs Valencia Preview and Prediction Live stream LaLiga Santander 2021. Top Goal-scorer. Alaves do have the capability to grab the points but with both the recent form and specially after the international break we are anticipating an … The Match Is Over. For the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF on 22/11/2020 at 23:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Views: 889. Prediction and odds for the game: Alaves (6/4) v Valencia (15/8) We are backing the away win. The home club is in shape and smells blood against the visitors, who are still plagued by a persistent wave of injuries. Valencia managed to steal the victory against the rock-bottomed Huesca in their final fixture of 2018. Alaves VS Valladolid - Betting Preview Alaves will play in this game coming off the back of a 0-0 La Liga drawn match against Getafe. LiveonScore News, 4 months ago 1 min read. A shock 4-1 win at La Mestalla earlier this season surprised even Valencia’s fans, but the Murcielagos have shown an ability to nip results off their top-tier opponents regularly in recent seasons. My prediction is … Read full match preview with Expert analysis, predictions, suggestions, Free bets and stats with H2H history. Alaves have a decent enough record without being spectacular lately, with Lucas Perez’s goals keeping them tidily in mid-table so far. Fernando Pacheco has had a massive role to play in the club embarking on a spree of three matches without a defeat. Three penalties from midfielder Carlos Soler and an own goal from Real Madrid centre-back Raphael Varane secured the win for Valencia. Alaves Predicted XI (4-4-2): Fernando Pacheco, Martin Aguirregabiria, Victor Laguardia, Rodrigo Ely, Ruben Duarte, Jota Peleteiro, Rodrigo Battaglia, Tomas Pina, Luis Rioja, Joselu, Lucas Perez, Valencia Predicted XI (4-4-2): Jaume Domenech, Daniel Wass, Gabriel Paulista, Hugo Guillamon, Jose Luis Gaya, Yunus Musah, Carlos Soler, Uros Racic, Denis Cheryshev, Lee Kang-in, Maxi Gomez. The gaffe-prone goalkeeper has not featured in a league match since signing on loan from West Ham, anyway, with Pacheco retaining his place in goal. ... Valencia CF vs Sevilla. Alaves hosts Valencia at Estadio Mendizorrotza on Sunday, November 22, as the Spanish La Liga betting action goes on with Matchday 10. Alaves is showing a poor performance in La Liga this season. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for one team, a win for the other team or a draw. Venue: Estadio de Mendizorozza . In this season’s league match in Valencia, Maxi Gomez and Dani Parejo scored for the hosts before Lucas Perez pulled a goal back late on. In recent years, Valencia (5-9-8) has given Real Madrid (14-4-4) all it could handle. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction and Betting Preview, 06 Mar 2020 . Match date: Sunday, 22 November 2020 . Both sides have been inconsistent so far this season, and a close encounter is expected. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. Score: 1-1. Match date: Sunday, 22 November 2020 . Meanwhile, Valencia will be without Netherlands international and former Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, who is out with an injury. Preview: On 28.10.2017 in LaLiga Spain, Alaves will clash with Valencia. They put a losing streak away from home behind them now too, but they make the trip to face their mid-table opponents knowing a win will get them back on track for European qualification. Valencia CF. Valencia sold Francis Coquelin, Dani Parejo and Ferran Torres for bargain fees in the summer, followed by letting go of Geoffrey Kondogbia a few days ago to Atletico Madrid. Alaves hosts Valencia in round 27 of Spanish LaLiga. These two foes have played some memorable games over the last few years, and I expect to see another exciting clash this weekend, so here’s my best Alaves vs. Valladolid betting pick along with the most important betting tips and trends. Here are the last five competitive meetings: Valencia desperately needed their win against Real Betis last weekend, but having ended their winless streak they can now get back to winning ways away from home too. Venue: Estadio de Mendizorozza . However, the host has a two-point deficiency in their form and has been winless for the past two clashes in their schedule. Alaves come into this game following a 1-1 draw against Levante before the international break at the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia. Alaves is ranked on the 8th place in the standings with 55 points, 41 goals scored and 43 goals received in the last 38 leagueevents. Goncalo Guedes could be key, having stepped off the bench to set up Kevin Gameiro’s opener last time out, as the two are likely to start together this time. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. L 0 - 1. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF Time: 23:00 Date: 22/11/2020 League: Spain La Liga. Getafe CF vs Sevilla. ALA vs VAL Today Match Prediction: Valencia will enter this game full of confidence as they defeated Real Madrid in their previous encounter. Alaves. Prediction and odds for the game: Alaves (6/4) v Valencia (15/8) We are backing the away win. 05.12. Oliver Burke – The 22-year-old Scot scored his first league goal for the club in the recent home win against Eibar. Alaves vs Celta Vigo prediction, betting odds & free tips (04/04/2021) April 1, 2021 3:04 pm While the match between Osasuna and Getafe will most likely not be one of the more exciting games of the round, our free preview for this match can help you find the right bet. They have won seven games, lost two and drawn two. Valencia will be looking to build on a 2-1 win over Real Betis when they face Deportivo Alaves at Estadio Mendizorroza on Matchday 27. Both sides have been inconsistent so far this season, and a close encounter is expected. A 1-1 draw away to Deportivo Alaves followed, ... Cadiz vs Valencia Prediction. All that is predicted in the prediction Alavés vs Valencia is a very balanced game, the draw will be even a fair result. 03:00 PM. When: Friday 6 th March 2020, Kick-off 8 PM Where: Estadio de Mendizorroza On Friday night, Valencia face a potentially tough trip to midtable Alaves, as … Both sides score and concede on average 2.08 goals per game. Valencia in actual season average scored 1.39 goals per match. Defenders:Ximo Navarro, Laguardia, Rodrigo Ely, Ruben Duarte, Midfielders:Edgar Mendez, Ljubomir Fejsa, Manu Garcia, Oliver Burke. 28.11. Manager Javi Gracia has not been dealt an easy hand, and he will count on players like Carlos Soler, Jose Luis Gaya and Maxi Gomez to perform. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. Football - Spain Primera Liga . Prediction: 1-1. Preview: Valencia vs. Villarreal - prediction, team news, lineups Saturday's La Liga predictions including Sevilla vs. Barcelona Preview: ... Alaves vs. Celta Vigo - prediction, team news, lineups 3 Let’s refer to our Alaves vs Valencia Prediction in La Liga on 21/11/2020.. Against their opponents, they lose more than they win, but they have not had a good performance over the past time, can Alaves take advantage of their advantages to win. This game sees Valencia, Dani Parejo put in a man of the match performance tacked up 1 goal from 2 attempts, and placing 90% of the 90 passes he made,topping out at a game rating of 9.58 and contest score totalling 95.75 points. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. Valencia CF – Pina: 1 Goal. Valencia got back to winning ways last time out and have an opportunity to get back on track for European qualification with a win in this game too. ALA vs VAL Fantasy Prediction Goal-keeper. Basque outfit have lost four of their last five league games during a disappointing run of form. Alaves vs Valencia Live Stream, Predictions . Alaves VS Valladolid - Betting Preview Alaves will play in this game coming off the back of a 0-0 La Liga drawn match against Getafe. After getting back to winning ways last time out, Valencia will look to get back on track for European qualification when they travel to Alaves.